There are 2 ways to install Wisp on your store, and both are fine for starting your Wisp journey. You can:
- Install the Wisp App through the Shopify App Store
- Connect your Shopify store in the Wisp Admin.
If you choose to install Wisp from the App Store, you'll be walked through the permission requests and Wisp account creation. Follow the steps and you’ll be done in a jiffy.
If you haven't connected your Shopify store or installed the app, and you have already created a Wisp account, simply:
- Head to Settings in your Wisp Admin.
- Select Setup on the left menu.
- Click Log in with Shopify and follow the prompts. If you're asked to install 'the unlisted app', you're on the right track.
Test your Installation
Whichever path you took, take a second to verify that the setup was successful.
In the Wisp admin, head to 'Settings', and then open the ‘Widget’ section. For now, make sure you’ve selected ‘Floating Button’. This will allow us to test Wisp and prove that it’s working correctly.
Once that's done, head to your online store-front and hit refresh. You should see the floating button on your page. It should look something like this:
If it's there, nice work! You’re now ready to customize your feed and start sending campaigns. To learn more, check out these documents:
If you want the the Wisp notification feed to appear in your header, check out the doc for 'the custom feed'.